Accept Crypto and Get Funded in US$
Adopting cryptocurrency as a payment option offers lower costs, security, privacy, and more control over funds. Although the customer uses cryptocurrency for their purchase, the actual funding going to the merchant's bank account is in cash.
Transaction funding is delivered in cash and not in cryptocurrency. It allows instant and profitable transactions from around the world without international fees or currency conversions.
A merchant's access to payments only requires an internet-enabled computer or a mobile device. Cryptocurrencies also eliminate the accounting nightmare and expense of dealing with currency exchange and foreign transaction fees.
Benefits of Crypto Processing
- Charge Backs: Cryptocurrency transactions are instant. Once the funds "travel" from one digital wallet to another, the transaction is then recorded and nonreversible.
- Instant access: Accepting credit and debit card payments involve third parties that dramatically slow down the process of receiving funds. Delays can take anywhere from a couple of days to a week before merchants see the funds in their bank account. With crypto payments, not only do you have immediate access to funds, you can also convert it to your local currency at the end of the transaction.
- Draw new customers: As interest and use of cryptocurrencies continues to rise, adopting cryptocurrency processing will put your business ahead of the competition, allowing merchants to tap into new consumer markets.
- Digital cash is the future: With an estimated 20 million people owning cryptocurrency worldwide, it is clear that these digital assets are here to stay. With numerous benefits of higher security levels, lower fees, faster speeds, and lower prices, accepting cryptocurrency is a no-brainer for your business.
- Master blockchain technology: Cryptocurrencies do have a learning curb. Getting started with Bitcoin, the first and most famous cryptocurrency, is an easy introduction into the world of cryptocurrencies. The brilliant advantages that make up blockchain technology is its decentralization, transparency, and its immutability.