We love to say yes
Our team is dedicated
to getting you approved
What you need to know:
- The payment industry has been slow to adopt the CBD vertical, but the landscape is changing rapidly.
- If you’re selling hemp derived CBD online, you need a payment processor that knows your business type and follows the industry’s progress.
- Banks underwrite and subcategorize CBD. Underwriting times vary dependant on business.
- Keeping your site’s regulatory compliance is a must when working within a high risk verticals such as CBD.
All the tools you
need to succeed
Quick and simple, Wix has taken the complexity out of ecommerce. We guide you through a step-by-step process to build your online clothing store on a platform that offers secure hosting, fast servers and unlimited bandwidth. Choose from a wide selection of original, professionally designed themes to create your website and start selling on the Internet quickly and easily.START YOUR APPLICATION, TODAY!
Sign up for your merchant account & start selling today!
We've worked with thousands of companies and have overcome all the obstacles associated with operating high-risk businesses. Let us help you get started today!
Created to meet the needs
of global organizations
Large volume business?
Do you need intelligent routing, multiple mids, and proper handling of transactional data across multiple processors, banks, and service providers? Pinwheel is equipped to handle your enterprise-level needs, with experiencing working with businesses operating with specific processing requirements.Learn more
Get peace of mind with 99.99% uptime SLA. Pinwheel offers one-on-one cost analysis, advanced fraud tools and a suite of resources that will assist you in reducing fees and maintaining revenue. Let us help you architect the payment solution that fits your business.Learn more
We look at how much monthly volume you’re requesting relative to your business model and previous processing history.
We place our merchants into one of the following groupings. The more volume you process, the more competitive rates!
- $25,000 - $100,000
- $100,000 - $500,000
- Articles of Incorporation or Organization (Full Articles must be submitted. Cannot accept partially complete Articles)
- Operating Agreement (for LLCs only) OR By-Laws (for Corporations)
- EIN Letter from IRS
- Complete W9 Form Certificate of Good Standing from Secretary of State office
- 3 months most recent business bank statements (full bank statements required)
- ID or Passport (all owners)
- Business Utility Bill
- Personal Utility Bill
- Proof of Domain Ownership
- Color copy of ID for the owner(s) listed on the application (required for all owners with 25% + ownership in the company)
- Corporate Resolutions for authorized bank account access (both are included in the application package)
- Certificates of Analysis (Lab Results) for products sold on the website
- Photo ID for beneficiary listed on bank account setup form (please refer to the setup form instructions)
- Pinwheel and participating banks will not work with merchant that deal in illegal products or services.
- No THC product on the same page as CBD products
- No redirects to unapproved websites
Yes. Pinwheel has programs for the above CBD sub-verticals, but there may be limited card participation or you may need to use an alternative payment method.
- Certificates of Analysis for products must be posted on the website
- Photos of ALL products being sold must be posted on the website
- Pricing for ALL products must be posted on the website
- Refund/Return Policy must be posted on the website
- Shipping Policy must be posted on the website
- Terms & Conditions must be posted on website
- Visa & MasterCard logos must be on the footer of the website
- FDA Disclaimer must be posted on the website (See below)
o FDA DISCLAIMER The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.